You are on a mission to find the dress of your dreams. We understand how you feel because you’ll only be getting married once (we hope) and it’s going to be unforgettable.
You’ve been dreaming about this moment for so long that you’ve probably got a pretty good idea about what your dress will be like. But if you don’t you’re probably feeling rather confused. If that’s the case, this post is just for you. We’ve got some tips to help you find the dress of your dreams.
Your dress and you (with the groom’s permission) are the real stars of the show. This is what all your guests, friends and family members are excited to see. All eyes will be on you, that’s what you are aiming for and why it’s so important you feel comfortable.
1. Your dress should embody your personality and reflect your style. Don’t turn yourself into a hippy if that’s a style you’ve never worn, for example.
2. You should be brimming with natural freshness. Be yourself! You are not a model on the catwalk. This is your wedding and your future husband is waiting for you.
3. Take an honest look at your figure so you can draw attention to your best features and disguise the not so good. That’s why it´s a good idea to get some advice from someone who can point out things that you may not be able to see yourself. Choosing the right volume and fabrics is essential to find a look that will be flattering and comfortable to wear.
5. Search, search again, look, read… get inspired by magazines and blogs like this one to make the perfect choice. We’ll help you to do this in My Dressing Room. You can create a book with your Favourites that you can take away with you to show to all your friends.
6. Then there’s my final tip. Dream. Let your imagination fly free. Think about how you would like the moment to be and what you want your dress to look like. It’s just a question of making that dream come true.
Click here to see the 2014 collection and get inspired with some new ideas.